Amahl and the Night Visitors benefit for Susan G. Komen | Arts & Culture
Looking to start a holiday tradition with your family? Why not head out and listen to the Wieck Chamber Singers and Orchestra in Gian-Carlo Menotti’s Amahl and the Night Visitors.
WHEN: December 15, starting at 7 p.m.
WHERE: St. Andrews Presbyterian Church (7650 N. Paseo Del Norte)
TICKETS: $15 adults (at the door), children are free. If you pre-ordered tickets you can pick them up at the will call table.
This show includes gorgeous holiday music by the Wieck Chamber Orchestra followed by a professionally staged performance of Amahl and the Night Visitors. Featuring dramatic soprano Vanessa Salaz as the mother and Jenny Brobeck as the crippled child Amahl. Also featuring nationally rising ballet star James Pfleger dancing with talented 16-year-old Aubrey Zimmerman in the Dance of the Shepherds.
A portion of ticket proceeds will be donated to Susan G. Komen For the Cure.
Come and enjoy a spectacular family evening while supporting this important work.
For more information call 682-9544.
Top Marana-Avra Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pinal County Libraries to host Indiana Bones during Storytelling Tour
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures