International Wildlife Museum to host Eggstravaganza this weekend | Events
The International Wildlife Museum will host its annual Eggstravaganza on Saturday, March 30 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
There will be an Easter candy hunt, an egg hunt with special prizes inside the museum, egg crafting, cookie decorating and games for kids. Tucson's Food Truck Roundup will be there, too.
All activities are free with paid admission to the museum. Admission prices are: $8 for adults; $6 for seniors (62 and over) and military (with ID); $3 for children ages 4 to 12; and free for children ages 3 and under. Museum members are admitted free.
The museum is located at 4800 W. Gates Pass Road, five miles west of I-10 on Speedway Boulevard.
For more information please call (520) 629-0100 Ext 385 or visit www.thewildlifemuseum.org.
Upcoming Events near Marana-Avra Valley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Back To Supersonica, makes its debut at the Pima Air & Space Museum
- Oro Valley’s “Drop & Shop” event lets parents finish holiday shopping
- OV public outreach kicks into high gear, community invited to special events
- Oro Valley seeks to fill Conceptual Design Review Board vacancies
- Oro Valley’s Winter Parks & Recreation Guide now available