Medical response system multi-agency drill scheduled for November 15 | Events
Tucson Metropolitan Medical Response System will be holding a drill on November 15, one that will simulate a major city disaster.
The drill will involve agencies from police and fire departments across Tucson and surrounding communities, to Sun Tran for transportation purposes. There will be over 100 University of Arizona students participating as ‘victims’ in the drill.
The real time multi casualty exercise will be taking place from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; the ‘explosion’, which begins the event will take place at 10 a.m.
Top Marana-Avra Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- ICS Mobile Meals is in need of volunteer delivery drivers
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District
- Amphitheater School sites to offer free breakfast, lunch during summer school
- Amphitheater Public Schools ‘Class of 2013’