Tracks at Cortaro Road to close for UPRR construction next week | Events
Traffic alert for next week, so plan your commute accordingly. There will be more railroad construction work, this time at Cortaro Road.
Ames Contruction Inc., will be performing construction work for the Union Pacific Railroad next week.
Starting November 15 at 8 p.m. and lasting until November 18 at 4 p.m.
Traffic will be detoured to Ina or Twin Peaks Road via Thornydale, Oldfather or Hartman Road, when approaching from the east side of the crossing, or via the I-10 frontage roads when approaching from west of the crossing.
Businesses near the tracks will remain open and accessible during construction.
The schedule may be delayed due to inclement weather or other unforeseen conditions.
Top Marana-Avra Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Pinal County Libraries to host Indiana Bones during Storytelling Tour
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- Marana swim program to get a helping hand from Foothills Optimist Club
- Holiday activity advisory from Coronado National Forest officials
- Church offers series on Christian holiness and human sexuality
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures