Santa to make an early appearance at International Wildlife Museum | Events
Santa is arriving early to the Tucson area, join him this weekend at the International Wildlife Museum. The museum is celebrating the holiday season with its "Winter Wildlife" theme for December.
Holiday decorations will adorn the entire museum. Fun scavenger hunts and crafts focused on winter loving animals and their habitats will be showcased each weekend.
This Saturday, December 15, Santa Claus will be making a special appearance for picture taking from 5p.m. to 7 p.m. Also the weatherman has guaranteed snow flurries from the North Pole for this special occasion. Also included will be crafts, games and prizes along with Tucson's Food Truck Roundup.
Admission prices are: $8 for adults; $6 for seniors (62 and over) and military (with ID); $3 for children ages 4 to 12; and free for children ages 3 and under. Museum members are admitted free.
The museum is located at 4800 W. Gates Pass Road, five miles west of I-10 on Speedway Boulevard. For more details please call (520) 629-0100 Ext 385 or go online to www.thewildlifemuseum.org.
Upcoming Events near Marana-Avra Valley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Holiday greeting from Oro Valley native, Colonel Matthew Lewis
- Woman jailed, accused of fraud
- Back To Supersonica, makes its debut at the Pima Air & Space Museum
- Oro Valley’s “Drop & Shop” event lets parents finish holiday shopping
- OV public outreach kicks into high gear, community invited to special events