Two days of pavement work on frontage road starts tomorrow | News
ADOT is closing the westbound I-10 frontage road between Ina Road and Cortaro Road November 7 and 8 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily, so crews can apply oil to the roadway.
The entrance and exit ramps at Ina and Cortaro Roads will remain open during the work.
For more information, please contact:
Top Marana-Avra Valley Stories
Upcoming Events near Marana-Avra Valley
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- ICS Mobile Meals is in need of volunteer delivery drivers