Sun Tran's Thanksgiving Day schedule | News
There will be no Sun Shuttle or Sun Express service on Thanksgiving, while Sun Tran buses will operate on a Sunday schedule.
November 22 – the following will be open:
- The Customer Service Center from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. to assist passengers with trip planning needs.
- Sun Van service will mirror the service provided by Sun Tran. Sun Van’s Customer Service Center will be open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The following will be closed:
- The Special Services Office
- Sun Tran Express Routes will not be operating.
- Sun Tran’s Administrative Offices, at 3910 N. Sun Tran Boulevard.
- Lost & Found at 4004 S. Park Avenue.
November 23 – the following schedule will take place:
- Sun Tran, Sun Express, Sun Van and Sun Shuttle resume regular schedules.
- The Customer Service Center will return to regular weekday hours of 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Administrative Offices will re-open from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- The Special Services Office at 35 West Alameda will re-open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Passengers are advised to consult Sun Tran’s Ride Guide, visit www.suntran.com, or call Sun Tran’s Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222 (for persons with hearing and speech impairments, call TDD: 520-628-1565) for specific route times and bus information.
Top Marana-Avra Valley Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- AZ 79 between Florence, Oracle Junction closed due to rollover accident
- Catalina resident badly injured after fall from horse
- Sheriff Babeu and County Attorney Voyles team up for anti-bullying school assemblies
- 2013 Volunteer Service Award winners
- ICS Mobile Meals is in need of volunteer delivery drivers
- Sullivan’s Steakhouse hosting a ‘glitzy’ Great Gatsby-inspired event
- AZ Game and Fish meetings for public comment on licensing structures
- Two new battalion chiefs promoted in the Golder Ranch Fire District
- Amphitheater School sites to offer free breakfast, lunch during summer school
- Amphitheater Public Schools ‘Class of 2013’